Tuesday 29 May 2012

First Post!

This is my first post, I'll tell you all about this blog. 
L-R: Harry Judd, Dougie Poynter,
 Danny Jones , Tom Fletcher.
It's for my arts award at school. This blog is to write all about my music hero and stuff. It was hard to choose because I am interested in so many bands like You Me At Six, All Time Low, Forever The Sickest Kids, We The Kings, We Are The In Crowd. However I have chosen... Mcfly! I love them, they have influenced my music choices so much, I think lots of people know how 'obsessed' I am with them. I'm so excited since this will just be a whole blog on them! I've seen them live before (7/04/12) at the hammersmith apollo. It was recorded and they are going to released it soon so I might be able to post the link here. I chose a blog because I thought it would be fun to write about things that I find out on the way- adding links, pictures and videos. I think it's better than just doing a poster/powerpoint because people can leave comments and anyone can see it. I'll add different sections/pages on my research as I go. So for now I'll attach a picture of Mcfly in case you don't know who they are (It was hard trying to find just one but this is quite a recent one of them!).

No comments:

Post a Comment