Saturday 7 July 2012

How Mcfly have influenced my Art.

Mcfly have influenced me in so many ways:
  • The way I perceive music-I used to think that music was just a tune to dance to but as I've grown up listening to different types of music that Mcfly have written and different artists. I've realised there are so many unique songs whihc hold representations and feelings. I've heard what Mcfly say about different videos and what's inspired them to write it. I think it just make music even more interesting than before.
  • The type of music I listen to-As Mcfly have been around for so long (8 years) many of us has grown up listening to them. I think that this have changed and shaped my taste in music. I listen to loads of bands they listen to eg. Blink 182. When their music tastes changes, mine kinda evolves to see what they are listening to. Rather than listening to what's popular, I listen to bands that have the sounds as Mcfly or have performed with them and that's kind of  what's shaped the music I listen to now.
  • My emotions-When I feel a negative emotion, there are songs written by Mcfly which have the exact feeling and it makes me more positive knowing that others have gone through it as well. Mcfly can change the way I'm feeling in an instant, it's just listening to them playing yet it makes such a difference.
I would also love to learn play guitar because Mcfly play so many acoustics and they sound amazing. It seems like an interesting instrument to play because so many artists use them yet everyone gets a unique tune out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment