Sunday 24 June 2012

They play their own instruments.

Nowadays, you get solo artists, boy/girl groups and stuff like that. But I think a band is much better. You may think what's the difference between a band and a group? The difference is that a band plays their own instruments and sing whereas a group sings to music that's been recorded already or they have a live band behind them. So I think that being in a band requires more work for them.
I think that Mcfly being in a band is so much better and it makes them more special because they are the ones playing it and singing. No disrespect to groups like one direction, the wanted, etc because they do work hard for what they've done. I just prefer bands over groups since they sing and play so it's all about the band.
I think this links in with the reason I wrote about before about how Mcfly write about their experience cause we know that it's them whose doing/creating/playing these songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment